Pipeline Search Solutions LLC is currently partnering with an A Rated, 300+ employee, specialty P&C insurance company that has made it their mission to create a business that delivers unrivaled value for their customers by exceeding expectations in everything they do. Our client values Fast Pace, Entrepreneurial, Working Hard, Driving results and having a commitment to building a successful organization.
Choosing to work for a company that has won Fastest Growing Company of the Year and Most Innovative Company of the Year is a no brainer in our opinion. This role is perfect for the person that enjoys being in weeds, detail focused and doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and helping to implement new processes, systems and manage change. The right “fit” will have experience developing smart, strategic and specialized solutions that are targeted to enhance their customers’ operating performance.
Billing and Collections Director: Morristown, New Jersey
This role is a highly visible role in the New Jersey headquarters and whose Vice President reports directly to the COO of the company. The right leader will be responsible for leading their Billing & Collections team and contribute to the success of a dynamic and strong leadership team. The leader in this role will be focused on delivering a superior customer experience at this critical touch point which requires the right person to thrive in adversity and juggle a wide variety of tasks to take on any challenge. As a Leader your staff are more than just employees as you will mentor them to reach their full potential and lead them to exceed professional and career goals.
- Provide strategic direction for a department that is undergoing significant change in terms of processes, procedures, goals, and use of technology to deliver a superior experience.
- Successfully manage and lead the Billings and Collections team on a day to day basis, ensuring service levels and quality are being met.
- Responsible for hiring, training, leading, developing and retaining employees, planning for contingencies as necessary.
- Lead our clients partners (agents, underwriters) and employees through this change by effectively communicating expectations, processes, and benefits
- Review, reassess, and modify (as necessary) benchmarks and standards to reflect operational excellence targets as well as customer experience goals. Solicit and incorporate customer and agent feedback as necessary.
- Create project plans, timelines and deliverables for special projects including technology upgrades, implementations, and continuous improvements.
- Deliver training and provide ongoing professional development of staff to ensure the bar is continuously raised and the team is constantly challenged and growing professionally.
What you will need to bring to the table:
- BA/BS degree
- Must have 5-7 years’ experience with leading a Commercial P&C Premium Accounting Team
- Deep technical knowledge of premium accounting including billing, collections, cancellation practices and non-admitted asset reporting
- Outstanding planning/organizational skills: time-management, prioritization & attention to detail
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work at high levels of productivity and quality
- Infectious customer focused attitude and innovative spirit
- Experience and success in leading initiatives requiring significant change management (strong interpersonal skills that allow you to influence others positively and successfully)
How will you know if you’re the right fit beyond the technical skills required? The right person needs to value being able to:
- Work, roll up your sleeves and manage change in a fast paced environment. If you only enjoy big picture and strategy alone this is not the career for you.
- Bring a mindset that is entrepreneurial interested in and naturally drawn to opportunities, innovation and new value creation.
- Not afraid to try new things, bring new ideas to the table.
- Make recommendations and execute and implement.
- Zero interest in the Status Quo
- Last but not least bring the motivation and determination to partner with the organization to create unrivaled value for their customers and bring a desire to succeed at uncommon challenges.
Apply Now by sending your resume to Gordon Collier at Gcollier.PSS@gmail.com