Who: A Top 100, nationally recognized insurer who exists to make people feel secure, appreciated and respected. They do this by providing personal and commercial insurance products and services, with the second-largest errors and omissions business in the United States. Selling their products through more than 2,200 independent insurance agents and employs over 1,200 people countrywide.
What: Senior Marketing Representative (Northern VA)
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Sr. Marketing Representative with 3 to 5 years of experience as a Marketing Representative with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding premium and profitability goals in order to impact the development of profitable, sustainable growth in assigned territory.
What you’ll be doing:
- Primarily you’ll be responsible for supervising all premium production and profitable development in an assigned territory & develop new premium production.
- Maintain consistent communication with producers of new merchandising areas…P.I.A. Safety groups.
- Initiates calls on such risks with producers.
- Makes calls on prospective risks to provide leads for producers.
- Develops ex-date file for work with producers prior to renewal date.
- Develops rapport with local P.I.A. officials, safety groups, etc.; Appoints new producers.
- Maintains file of current agency/broker prospects.
- Cultivates and develops new appointments; Service Active Producers.
- Encourage producers to make sales calls
- Sells and surveys insureds and prospects.
What you need to bring to the table”
- Four year college degree in general studies/liberal arts or business administration or equivalent business experience.
- 3-5 years as a marketing representative
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding premium, appointment collection and profitability goals.
If you think you have what it takes send your resume me at Gcollier.firstname.lastname@example.org