Our clients founders started their company in 2003 to develop assessment tools, operational programs, and strategies specifically for integrated health systems to help them “think and act like an imaging center.” Operating like an imaging center enables a hospital to provide a premium level of patient care and take full advantage of the imaging industry’s financial opportunities.
Since they started our client has expanded to help hospitals nationwide with other service lines in addition to radiology. These include outpatient rehabilitation, inpatient rehabilitation, hyperbaric care, wound care, sleep centers, and bariatric surgery.
This dynamic and critical role will be responsible for managing our clients unique and market leading patient access program for their hospital and health system clients. This program is critical to capturing market share and an innovative customer service platform, providing hospitals the ability to transform scheduling services into a branded, boutique, customized concierge service.
You impact will be two-fold:
- The Program Manager will oversee referring offices in the assigned marketing territory and will be responsible for informing, educating, and assisting the physicians and office staff. In addition to providing education in such areas such as scheduling, pre-registration, insurance verification and pre-certification for all scheduled services the Program Manager will demonstrate a commitment to quality customer service to patients, physicians, co-workers and the general public.
- The Program Manager will also provide direct support and supervision in designing and recommending operational improvement programs and establish and foster constructive relationships with “C” level executives at each of the clients within their area of responsibility.
Your Day to Day:
- Lead our clients market leading patient access program and implementation in assigned geographic markets
- Grow and expand the program across all assigned geographic markets
- Identify and build relationships with referring physicians, schedulers, and office staff in the primary, secondary, and tertiary service areas and surrounding communities.
- Design and follow a disciplined call route. Make routine cold calls on new physician offices.
- Serve as a liaison between the hospital and physician offices to uncover customer needs, concerns, and appreciation. Work with hospital physician liaison(s) to coordinate field activity, market feedback, and follow up tasks.
- Manage territory strategically in order to increase the number of referrals to the facility and drive imaging volumes. Center call activity and emphasis on physicians or physician groups with significant referral potential.
- Routinely monitor and gain information on competition in the outpatient imaging marketplace. Benchmark services against competition.
- Create marketing collateral for the program and conduct internal and external program education.
- Project manage the selection, onboarding, and launching of referring offices
- Maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction through regular client communication
- Establish strategic relationships with key executives in each client account; meet with such executives regularly to review past performance and discuss future initiatives
- Identify key strategic projects with each client designed to create value
Team Work and Communication:
- Establish and foster a spirit of collaboration and cooperation among the programs team and stakeholders
- Assume primary responsibility and accountability for identifying and supervising value creating initiatives
- Assume primary responsibility and accountability for identifying and quarterbacking the program initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with peers (Analytics, Operations, Regional Managers, program Coordinators) to complete value creating initiatives.
- Report on the status of all client relationships in their region through regular (no less frequent than monthly) structured sessions with senior management
What you will bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of medical or pharmaceutical sales experience
- Basic accounting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great motivational and communication skills
- Ability to read and generate reports, ledgers and market analyses
If you believe you meet the qualifications and have the experience to make an impact for our client please send your resume to Gcollier.PSS@gmail.com