Our clients founders started their company in 2003 to develop assessment tools, operational programs, and strategies specifically for integrated health systems to help them “think and act like an imaging center.” Operating like an imaging center enables a hospital to provide a premium level of patient care and take full advantage of the imaging industry’s financial opportunities.
Since they started our client has expanded to help hospitals nationwide with other service lines in addition to radiology. These include outpatient rehabilitation, inpatient rehabilitation, hyperbaric care, wound care, sleep centers, and bariatric surgery.
This dynamic and critical Sales and Marketing Representative will be responsible for managing the assigned marketing territory in Fairfax, VA and will be responsible for selling and marketing cardiac diagnostic and imaging services directly to referring physicians and their office staffs. This position will also participate in developing a strategic plan for the hospital’s imaging services.
Your ultimate impact will be to Identify and build relationships with referring physicians, schedulers, and office staff in the primary, secondary, and tertiary service areas and surrounding communities and serve as a liaison between the hospital and physician offices to uncover customer needs, concerns, and appreciation.
Your Day to Day:
- Design and follow a disciplined business development plan and call route. Make routine cold calls on new physician offices.
- Work with hospital physician liaison(s) to coordinate field activity, market feedback, and follow up tasks. Manage territory strategically in order to increase the number of referrals to the facility and drive imaging volumes. Center call activity and emphasis on physicians or physician groups with significant referral potential.
- Routinely monitor and gain information on competition in the outpatient imaging marketplace. Benchmark services against competition.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and promotional activities including, but not limited to: creating promotional materials, planning educational and speaker programs, scheduling lunches and out-of-office time with physicians and office staff, etc.
- Work with the hospital’s Marketing team to plan and execute marketing efforts focusing on referring physicians in the hospital’s target market.
- Identify and research potential areas of growth.
- Solicit feedback from referring physicians to understand strengths and weaknesses of services from customers’ standpoint.
- Identify areas for improvement and execute plans to resolve problems.
- Work across departments and with various department personnel to complete tasks and resolve issues.
- Routinely meet with management, radiology director, marketing and radiologists to provide feedback received from customers and market information.
- Report on activity level and outcomes of activities and initiatives on a regular basis focusing on volume growth and problem resolution.
What you will bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of medical or pharmaceutical sales experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- A drive to win and see results
- Ability to communicate with leadership and Executives within one of the largest hospital systems in Northern Virgnia
- Motivated and able to take initiative
- Ability to read and generate reports, ledgers and market analyses
If you believe you meet the qualifications and have the experience to make an impact for our client please send your resume to Gcollier.PSS@gmail.com